We’re always available to take your reservation or to answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to call us at toll-free at (877) 540-1443 or (412) 231-4800. You can also book online: visit our reservation system to get started.
- Check-in time is from 3:00 to 8:00 pm. Please arrive no earlier than 2:30 pm.
- Check-out is by 11:00 am.
- Free parking is available for one car per room in the on-site parking lot.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside, however ashtrays are available on the Veranda and in the parking lot.
- Breakfast is offered from 8 am until 10 am in the Dining Room.
- Discounts and specials can not be combined. To qualify for them, just request them in the Comments Section of the on-line reservation form.
- VISA, MasterCard, American Express and cash are accepted. American Express Traveler’s Cheques are also accepted.
- Price is based on double occupancy. Extra persons are charged $20 for linen and breakfast.
- A one night’s deposit is required for short stays and a 50% deposit is required for extended stays.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
A full refund is offered with a two week (14 day) notice. For cancellations less than two weeks in advance, a one-year’s credit will be given. No refund or credit will be given for same day cancellations.
Well behaved, non potentially viscous dogs are accepted in the Carriage House guest rooms. They may be leash free in the Courtyard (with adult supervision). Dogs must be crated if left in the room while it is being attended by the Housekeeping staff.
Discounts & Specials
We honor AAA and AARP discounts. Ask about discounts for extended stays, too. All discounts/specials need to be requested at the time of booking. Discounts and specials not offered on Steelers home game weekends and select holidays. Learn more on our Specials page!
The Parador Inn aims to provide a relaxing escape for adults. Therefore, we cannot accommodate children under the age of 14.
Special Meal Requests
The staff at The Parador tries its best to accommodate dietary restrictions. Because we are not a major hotel with a fully staffed kitchen, we will do everything we can to meet medically required food requests. We are not able to accommodate food preferences.